JETT Force Integrated Security Systems, Inc. is committed to provide quality security services to its Clientele by consistently ensuring the proper implementation of the following:
- Candidates for deployment shall be selected only from among the graduates of duly approved security training course conducted by qualified/competent instructors.
- Selected personnel for deployment shall initially undergo prescribed On-the-Job Training at designated detachment/post for further evaluation and performance assessment.
- Careful selection/screening of Security Officers who will perform various monitoring functions to ensure proper implementation of the Detachment Security Operations Manual in close coordination with the designated Client Representative.
- Provision and maintenance of quality security equipments/supplies for each Detachment and assigned security personnel.
- Effective and reliable means to monitor and address immediately every customer’s concerns with an end view of satisfying their requirements while at the same time preventing the occurrence of any untoward incident in the future.
To meet this commitment, JFISSI shall establish and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) of International Standards which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.